The Tobago branch of the YMCA of Trinidad and Tobago officially opened on September 01st, 2010 and is located at Grafton Road, Courland Bay, Tobago.
- Services available are Learn to Swim classes for general public, Learn to Swim classes for Primary and Secondary Schools, Aqua Aerobics classes, Swim Team, and Recreational Swim
- Operations Director – Mr. Ainsley King
- Aquatic Director – Ms. Beverly Joseph
- Staff consists of eight (08) certified Swim Instructors employed, Receptionist, Facility Attendant, and Security
- Over 1600 members, Over 1200 primary and secondary school children in school learn to swim program weekly, Host Annual Ministry of Sports Summer Camp 2011 to 2012 and will be hosting July 15th to August 02nd 2013, Hosted successful Annual School Swim Meet 2011 to 2013, Hosted successful Annual Invitational Swim Meet 2011 to 2012 and will be hosting 3rd Annual in August 2013, Design-Build-Operate new Aquatic Facility for the Tobago House of Assembly at Kendal Farm School, Kendal Tobago scheduled for opening September 2013.
- Future plans for a second phase development consists of Gym and Fitness Centre, Homework Centre for children, Computer Room and Library, Reception Hall.